Jackleg Cabins are named for their external steel legs called "Jacklegs" which enable these cabins to be lifted and stacked, the legs are also telescopic and each one can be adjusted for temporary positioning on uneven ground. Jacklegs are optional and can be removed to improve the external appearance if preferred.
Our Jackleg Cabin range comes as standard with a "Plastisol" external finish, Plastisol finish is 9mm Far Eastern Plywood which is laminated with plastic coated steel sheet. This gives our cabins a durable, low maintenance and attractive finish that is suitable for a variety of uses. Doors, fascia, skirting corners and jacklegs can be supplied either in the same colour or an additional colour if preferred. We can also offer a range of alternative external cladding options, including Timber or Brick effect if preferred.
All Jackleg Cabins are manufactured to order in any size, layout or specification required to suit your needs and requirements including: Offices, Canteens, Changing Rooms, Toilets, Showers or even Living Space to full Building Regulations requirements.
- Fixed Point Jack-Legs
- Plastisol or Textured Finishes
- Optional upgrade to steel pedestrian doors
- Optional upgrade to uPVC double glazed windows
- Security packs available with either steel mesh, steel shutters or roller shutters for the windows
- Large range of colours
- Sealed vinyl flooring
- Textured vinyl faced wipe clean plasterboard walls
- Insulated walls, ceiling & floor
- Fitted consumer unit
- Double power points
- Fluorescent strip lighting, cat 5 available if required
- Electric 2kw convector heaters
All units are made to order in any metric or imperial measurements required from 4ft to 13ft wide and 4ft to 48ft long, please call for more details.
- Toilet, shower, kitchen, canteen, drying room facilities
- Oversized windows & roller shutters
- Air conditioning
- Internal partitioning with doors & windows
- Many more, please contact us for details