Timber Clad Cabins
Timber Clad Cabin Range are an extension of our Jackleg Cabin Range. The Timber Cladding gives the buildings an alternative look which is much more in-keeping with older traditional style properties or locations. Timber Cladding is offered in 2 variations: Hardwood Cedar Cladding or Thermowood Cladding. Both are similar but the Thermowood is cheaper and harder wearing, the Cedar Cladding requires maintenance to avoid bleaching in the sun.
As standard the Facia and Corner Trims are Plastisol, which is available in a range of colours but clients generally chose either Black or Brown as shown in some of the images. Alternatively, if you want a complete look you can chose for cladding to the facia and corner trims as well.
• Fixed Point Jack-Legs (Optional)
• Plastisol or Textured Finishes
• Optional upgrade to steel pedestrian doors
• Optional upgrade to uPVC double glazed windows
• Security packs available with either steel mesh, steel shutters or roller shutters for the windows
• Large range of colours
• Sealed vinyl flooring
• Textured vinyl faced wipe clean plasterboard walls
• Insulated walls, ceiling & floor
• Fitted consumer unit
• Double power points
• Fluorescent strip lighting, cat 5 available if required
• Electric 2kw convector heaters
We do have a range of standard sizes but all our units are built to order and as such can be made to suit your needs and requirements. Available sizes are from 4ft to 12ft wide and from 6ft to 40ft long.
• Toilet, shower, kitchen, canteen, drying room facilities
• Oversized windows & roller shutters
• Air conditioning
• Internal partitioning with doors & windows
• Many more, please contact us for details