Used Modular Buildings
We have many quality Used Modular Buildings for sale which can be either sold as seen or refurbished and converted to your individual requirements. Any of our Modular Buildings can be modified or adapted to meet your needs if you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for.
We always have a number of Used Modular Buildings in stock which can be found HERE, however many modular buildings are sold directly from their current site position and will not be listed. Please call or email us with your requirements and we will come back to you with current availability and options.
There are no downloads or drawings available
Helpful Modular Building Information
- Modular buildings are essentially large versions of portable cabins split into sections for transport purposes.
- The structure of these buildings is more expensive than a normal cabin as they have to be designed to hold any weight on the roof without the support of any side walls.
- Transport and installation can also be expensive as they will require several days of installation work following the delivery.
- Textured external finish is similar to “Artex” and is applied to external grade plywood and then painted with masonry paint.
- Plastisol external finish is pre-bonded plastic coated steel bonded to external grade plywood and comes in a range of colours.
- Steel construction units are quite rare to find in the used market as they are not very popular and have not been in production for many years.