Steel storage containers are different to shipping containers, these are all built within the UK using mild steel and then painted internally & externally. Many aspects of Storage Containers are different from Shipping Containers including: no locking bars on the doors, integral deadlocking systems and varying heights.
Storage containers are ideal for secure storage and offer easier access than a standard shipping container because of the built in deadlocking system in the doors.
20ft x 8ft - from £1,200 +vat & delivery
24ft x 9ft - Call for prices & availability
32ft x 10ft - Call for prices & availability
• Exterior hinged double doors at end
• Integral single or double deadlocking system c/w keys
• 2 x forklift pockets on each side
• 18mm plywood floor on steel cross members
• Some units have fitted shelving - please ask
• Paint or Re-spray container (internally or externally)
• Fitted racking or shelving
Images shown to the right are for illustrative purposes only and actual storage containers may vary. Exact pictures of available stores can be provided upon request.